B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Awesome.

The exploding testicles made me feel really uncomfortable xD

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Amazing

Though I read the punchline in the comments before I saw the video, Which ruined it a bit. Still awesome though. I'm an idiot :P

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Different and creative

it's very different I must say. But it did get slightly annoying after a while, still loved it though. Seems pretty much most of the people liked the alien idea too.

Noodle responds:

I believe aliens planted probes into peoples minds in order for them to include aliens!

Spooky Scary Skeletons Spooky Scary Skeletons

Wow...

So random... I love it :D

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

that was amazing lol

i loved it i cant wait 'till the next one comes out! supermario brothers z lol is that meant to be like dragonball z? probebly keep up the good work!

Nameless 5 Vol.1 Nameless 5 Vol.1

HAHA SWEET!

lol i couldnt understand that kid in the wheel chair lol he talked to fast and the lost was a good idea lol i know a few people that are obsessed with lost aswell are u? please reply :-)

LazyMuffin responds:

Thats because he's retarded.
and everybody knows retards cant speak.

Obsessed?
well, i wont get a tattoe of the numbers but I do watch it.

Madness Showdown Madness Showdown

dam that was amazing.....

and probebly the best madness there is or at least my faviriot with a bit of humour added lol the classic pie in the face and the ninga had three daggeres in him 5 bullets a sword and no head and still he killed people lol that is just amazing!!!!

Project I.V. Project I.V.

omg

that was so friggin awson i would love to do more pleas say your makin more!

Brushed*1 Brushed*1

nice and there was some random stuff in there lol

im not sure that should have been suitible for all though lol becouse there was some swearin in the song and a bit of violence but oh well.....

Intense Battle II Intense Battle II

i love sticks fighting lol

YAY random stick fighting!

export-gold responds: