Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Good game

And to all those saying the site isn't working. I don't know why it keeps going down. It was down most of yesterday. It worked for part of today but is down again now. So it does exist. But keeps going down, so just keep trying :P

Xillopariam - Magic wars Xillopariam - Magic wars

Could be something good.

Obviously right now this is hardly a game. Mainly just luck. But I can see it, with enough time and effort, becoming a pretty good game. Adding new weapons, spells maybe areas and allies. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a test for a bigger game or an actual final released game or not but it could be good.

Slow Shot Slow Shot

Nothing New

It was alright to play. But this idea has been used so many times lately. Also after loosing all my lives and pressing continue, 3/4 of the screen went black and I could only see the top left corner. And since it doesn't save, It's a bit of a game breaking bug.

Night of the Cursed Night of the Cursed

Dissapoiting

At first I thought. This looked promising. But Too much is held back and you need to buy with real money or something. And that's not what flash games are about. At least I don't think so.

Overmode Overmode

Couple of things

The first thing is the pause menu. As VoxDeo said. Brining up the pause menu will sometimes not pause the game but still make the screen blurry and when you try to unpause it will unblur the screen but freeze the game.

And it also ends a bit suddenly when you finish. I'm not sure if it is meant to do this or not. But a ending screen would be nice :)

Overall though. A good game.

Ragdoll Homicide Ragdoll Homicide

Pretty good.

The layout could do with a little work. And maybe a bit of work on the graphics. But otherwise and alright game

Ongaku Ongaku

Out Of Time

It would be a better game if it had better music. Also, for a "Rhythm" game it doesn't stay in rhythm very well. You have to oush the button before it reaches you or else it will say missed. Otherwise I would have rated it higher.

Multiplayer Momentum Multiplayer Momentum

Mainly Guessing

But apperantly I have mad guessing skills. Pretty fun. But its stupid how you gotta sign up

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Very good game

I only managed to last 72 hours but it is a very good game and would love a sequal. I may play it again later

Champion Champion