B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Awesome.

The exploding testicles made me feel really uncomfortable xD

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Amazing

Though I read the punchline in the comments before I saw the video, Which ruined it a bit. Still awesome though. I'm an idiot :P

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Different and creative

it's very different I must say. But it did get slightly annoying after a while, still loved it though. Seems pretty much most of the people liked the alien idea too.

Noodle responds:

I believe aliens planted probes into peoples minds in order for them to include aliens!

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Good game

And to all those saying the site isn't working. I don't know why it keeps going down. It was down most of yesterday. It worked for part of today but is down again now. So it does exist. But keeps going down, so just keep trying :P

Xillopariam - Magic wars Xillopariam - Magic wars

Could be something good.

Obviously right now this is hardly a game. Mainly just luck. But I can see it, with enough time and effort, becoming a pretty good game. Adding new weapons, spells maybe areas and allies. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a test for a bigger game or an actual final released game or not but it could be good.

Slow Shot Slow Shot

Nothing New

It was alright to play. But this idea has been used so many times lately. Also after loosing all my lives and pressing continue, 3/4 of the screen went black and I could only see the top left corner. And since it doesn't save, It's a bit of a game breaking bug.

Damage Plan Damage Plan

Flawless

I was looking for a rock/metal song to write an in depth review of for college about how I would produce it differently and the songs flaws etc... Turns out I can't use this song because it's just too good.

deadlyfishes responds:

Haha, thanks for your review. Couldn't you write about good musical elements about this song, and what you personally would do differently and not necessarily focus on negative points? Anyways, thanks again! Check out the rest of the stuff on my Audio Portal Page and my website which is in the description of the song. If you need any help with music let me know, I'm a music major :)

Mad World napsterphase (cover) Mad World napsterphase (cover)

Pretty good.

I enjoyed it.
And I like the reverb. It makes it sound more distant and lonely it fits the minor key and feel of the song. Though for me it only fits the verses, maybe a little less in the chorus and it would be perfect.

The backing vocals towards the 1:50 mark seemed a bit off, Can't quiet pin it down why, but I think one of the reasons is that the levels are a bit high for them.

The drums fit well, but they are a little bit overpowering for such a soft song.

I have always liked this song and you have done it justice.
Hope the review helped :)

The SexyWVox-Metaljonus The SexyWVox-Metaljonus

So Under rated

This is 100x Better than most the "Metal" That is thrown out these days.
I would gladly pay money for an album of this quality.